Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Search of the New Hobby

I haven't posted in a while, but I am recently on the search for a new hobby. I have choose wax creations! I say wax creations cause I heard it can get addicting quick from just wax tarts (melties) and candles. I am going to dabble in dipped items too and maybe other stuff like lip gloss, but not going to get too ahead of myself.

I thought "well this is a cheap hobby" totally not. With the price of shipping nowadays, it adds up high quick. I use SWAGBUCKS to gather Amazon Gift Cards, but guess I will have to try to save up a little more for Paypal cash to help fund my hobby. With being poor, its hard to have a hobby nowadays I guess. Especially when you have babies to buy for.

I am getting most of what I need to dabble for a little bit that is coming in the mail. I splurged for my bday/christmas gift. I hardly splurge on myself alone, so hopefully I stick with this hobby. My husband stated I have to or he'll be mad.

I will post my creations from time to time and hopefully I can get to my goal within a year or less to start selling my creations and start a WAHM (work at home mom) business. Always dreamed of started my own business and I am a dreamer, so hopefully it will happen one day!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment